funny workplace rules
I was browsing through some threads,and happened to come across this.
Its about some rules some companies imposed on their staff. I was quite amused to know that such rules exsisted.
here goes (consolidated from a few posts)
- Office toilet cannot be use for doing "Big Business" because it will stain the toilet bowl.
- No talking during working hours (Depends on Job scope)
- cannot put hand-phone on the table (Depends on Job scope)
MUST wear skirt to office, cos its more professional.
- official working hours is until 5.30pm. but MUST work past 8.45pm but cannot be later than 9pm, then considered "efficient". Else, boss will ask if you have too little things on hand. It doesn't matter that you stay in the office until 8.45pm but just talking on the phone or return to office at 8.45pm to take you bags. crux is to punch out at 8.45pm.
-. cannot throw drinks into bins.
-. cannot eat breakfast in office.
- cannot drink at your work desk.
- cannot go toilet too many times a day.
- cannot answer handphone calls.
- cannot talk in the toilet.
- cannot leave office properties unattended, when company do NOT provide a lock drawer for your belongings.
- when during employment with the company, ANYONE can pass you your paycheck. But after you leave the employment, paycheck is controlled by finance. and you have to apply for leave, etc.. to catch the finance by 5.30pm. reach at 5.31pm, they ask you go back another day.. because its AFTER office hours!
- toilet MUST entrance be locked at all times (note: not the cubicle door )
I really salute the employees who have been putting up with such nonsense. I think I would have left long time ago.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home