L.O.V.E

Friday, January 21, 2011

perfect imperfections

I saw many you tubbers who did a tag video : my perfect imperfections.
I think its a really cool video, so Im gonna list down 3 things i like about myself and 3 things i like about myself

What I dislike about myself
1) my long face shape, it bothers me alot, and i have to cut haircutes with bangs -_-
2)my boobs, they are small T_T wish they were a cup C, but im stuck with a teeny tiny B ..they are so small that sometimes i cant find them ..lol
3)Im absent minded. I tend to forget about things easily

What I like about myself.
1) its ironic, but I think my face  shape at times, it makes me look slimmer than i really am
2) I dont gain weight that easy. I can eat quite alot,and dont put on alot of weight..
3) I think i empathize easily with people. I'm soft hearted, and feel sad easily for others. I can't stand seeing
people suffer =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home